The end of August is approaching; does it mean the end of summer is approaching too? I don’t think so. End of August does not mean end of summer especially when you live in a warmer country like I do. In Cyprus you can go to the beach for the whole of September and sometimes you can go in October too. So today I decided to share with you some of my favourite one-piece swimsuits of this summer.
I absolutely love one-piece swimsuits. They come in so many different styles, colours and designs which means there are pieces out there that can fit perfectly every single body type. I was so happy when one-piece swimsuits made a come-back a few years ago and if you are also a fan, I am sure you will like this post.
1. Karla Colletto – Barcelona tie-front swimsuit
2. Lisa Marie Fernandez – Yasmin rope-detailed seersucker swimsuit
3. Lisa Marie Fernandez – Yasmin wrap-effect checked seersucker swimsuit
4. Topshop – Broderie Lace Up Swimsuit
5. Topshop – Broderie Lace Up Swimsuit (Sold Out).
6. Karla Colletto – Barcelona off-the-shoulder swimsuit
7. Topshop – Colour Block Swimsuit
8. Norma Kamali – Striped swimsuit
9. Ted Baker – Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
10. Ted Baker – Underwire One-Piece Swimsuit
11. Trina Turk – Studio One-Piece Swimsuit
12. Ted Baker – Kyoto One-Piece Swimsuit
13. New Look – Black Plunge Lattice Front Swimsuit
14. New Look – Navy Velvet Studded Swimsuit
15. Out From Under – Printed Scoop Back One-Piece Swimsuit
16. Forever21 – Beverly Hills Graphic Swimsuit
17. Boohoo – One Shoulder Frill Swimsuit
18. Missguided – Crochet Lace Up Swimsuit
If summer for you does not end for another month or so, or if you are taking your summer break sometime in September, I hope this posts gives you some inspiration.